2019 Law Ball
> LSS Members $133.85
> Non-Members $144.10
1. What information do I need to have ready on Thursday 22nd at 10am to purchase a table?
The only information you will be required to enter in is:
> Full Name
> Mobile Phone Number
> Student ID (If a Monash Student)
> Dietary Requirements (If applicable)
> Preference of which tables you would like to be placed near (Optional, see question 2 below)
You are NOT required to enter in your LSS membership number. As a LSS member, we can verify your membership by using your student ID and your name. We have attempted to streamline the booking process so that you need to enter in as little information as possible. Please be aware that we will be verifying LSS member tickets, so do not falsely declare you are a member. If you do so, you will be blacklisted from attending future LSS events.
2. My table is good friends with another group of 12, can we ask to sit near them?
Yes of course. There will be an option to enter in a table to sit near. All you need to do is write the name of ONE person on the other table that you would like to sit next to.
We cannot guarantee that you will be placed right next to the group that you nominate, however it is highly likely this will be possible.
3. Can I purchase a table with less than 12 people?
No, tables of 12 are the only purchase option. That being said, there are often people looking to fill spots on their table, so keep an eye out on Monash related Facebook pages.
4. I notice the lock out is 7:45pm, can I arrive after this time if I have another commitment?
Unfortunately, no. The organising team is under immense pressure on the evening of law ball and will not be able to make exceptions for late entrants.
Do not worry about standing in line. If you arrive for a 7:00 pm start, you will have no problem meeting this deadline, even if you are required to line up.
5. What happens if I enter in the wrong information on my ticket?
6. If someone on my table can no longer come, can I organise a refund?
Law ball is a non-refundable event. Unfortunately we are unable to process refunds if you can no longer attend.